Administrative Assistant - Municipal Group of Companies
The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Bedford Nova Scotia, is a large, diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction, mining, and environmental services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the expertise of a Administrative Assistant to join our team from our office based in Bedford, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for clerical duties including reconciling invoices, contacting suppliers and modifications to purchase orders
- Resolving invoices, receiving discrepancies, and obtaining approvals
- Supporting the Purchasing department with varying tasks
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an easy-going, professional manner
- Reliable and organized with high attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Taylor Blake
Please reference “Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.