Administrative Assistant/Dispatch - Royal Flush
A division of Royal Environmental Inc., Royal Flush is the largest portable toilet company in Nova Scotia, specializing in rentals for special events, construction sites and residential use. We also provide waste removal services, roll-off garbage containers, and a variety of related products such as washroom trailers and hand sanitizers. We are currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant/Dispatch to join our team out of our office in Goodwood, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a representative of the company demonstrating superior judgement and excellent customer service
- Answers phone calls and direct them as needed and set-up customer orders
- Co-ordinate with the drivers for deliveries and services
- Data entry
- Organize and maintain office files and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Utilizes strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications and resumes should be submitted to:
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Admin Assistant/Dispatch” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.