Buyer (Purchasing Department)
We are a large, diversified construction company engaged in major aspects of the heavy civil construction and mining industries within the Atlantic Provinces.
We are currently seeking the qualifications and expertise of a Buyer based out of our corporate offices located in Bedford Nova Scotia
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Municipal Group of Companies is seeking a determined, skilled individual with a proven track record as a Buyer for their Supply Chain Department located in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
• Issue purchase orders
• Manage spending
• Troubleshoot invoices and receiving issues
• Build relationships with suppliers and internal customers
• Post-secondary degree in business or administration
• Knowledge of purchasing terminology and procedures
• Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Experience with ERPs and Microsoft Office Suite
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title, Buyer- Purchasing Department, to:
Municipal Group of Companies
Human Resources Department
Fax No: (902) 832-6331
or via email to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.