Class 3 Septic Truck Driver - Royal Flush
A division of Royal Environmental Inc., Royal Flush is the largest portable toilet company in Nova Scotia, specializing in rentals for special events, construction sites and residential use. We also provide a variety of related products such as washroom trailers and hand sanitizers. We are currently seeking a full time Class 3 Septic Truck Driver to join our team out of Goodwood, NS.
The Class 3 Septic Truck Driver is responsible for the safe and legal driving of Royal Flush vehicles and providing services within the environmental services and maintenance units in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a Class 3 Septic Truck
- Transport required material and liquid waste
- Ensure that all driver paperwork is submitted accurately, legibly and on-time each day.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle
- Communicate regularly with your dispatcher to notify of any potential issues, including to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client.
- Executing best customer service skills at all times
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or dispatcher
- Use safe driving tactics, obeying rules of road and Government regulations
- Other job duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Class 3 license required
- Experience operating tank truck and/or vac truck considered an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have customer-focused attitude
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and successfully handle competing demands
- Ability to handle a physically demanding job
- Working safely is a condition of employment
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Septic Truck Driver” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.