Courier Driver - MBW Courier
MBW Courier Inc has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing unmatched quality service to our customers and employing quality employees. Our services include Courier Services, Light LTL, and Third-Party Logistics to the province of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland. We are currently looking for several Part-time Courier Drivers based out of Dartmouth, NS. These positions are 20-25 hours a week on a set schedule which includes 10-hour workdays on Wednesday and Friday with the potential to pick up extra hours Tuesday and Thursday in the warehouse.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving a route in a Ram Promaster Cargo Van
- Pick up & deliver varieties of items to various locations along said route.
- Physical labour/handling of shipments weighing upwards of 50-75 lbs.
- Load & unload deliveries through a variety of mechanisms & delivery assistance devices.
- Use technology to map routes, deliver/pickup/track shipments & communicate universally.
- Ensure documents are delivered and entered accurately.
- Maintain route supply inventory to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
- Maintain an accurate variety of daily paperwork and turn in accordingly.
- Performing all customer tasks in a polite, resourceful and professional manner with professionalism and overall excellent customer service throughout the process.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Self-Starter with ability to make smart decisions
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive and Enthusiastic Teamwork attitude
- Commitment to Safety
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Courier considered an asset.
- Class 5 Valid Driver’s License required.
- Clean driving record. Please provide a copy of your Driver’s Abstract.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Part-time Courier Driver Dartmouth” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.