Customer Service Representative - MBW Courier
MBW Courier Inc. (“MBW”), is a Nova Scotia-based company, servicing businesses across Atlantic Canada, offering same day delivery service, direct to consumer delivery, next day delivery service, dedicated service on demand and logistics through its eight strategically located terminals. MBW is part of the Municipal Group of Companies, which is a diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of heavy civil construction, mining, environmental and transportation services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative based out of Truro, NS. The position is a permanent role based on a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter customer orders via phone
- Aid in addressing and resolving customer inquiries
- Process order payments
- Prepare credit applications for review
- Enter and update customer information into dispatch system
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent of work experience
- Administrative experience in an office setting and/or relevant certification
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow up skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently as required
- Excellent client service orientation
- Strong work ethic, and positive attitude
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience working with ERP Software an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Experience in transportation/courier industry considered an asset
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Jessica Wilson
Please reference “Customer Service Representative” in the subject line along.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified