Delivery Driver - Ready John
Ready John Inc, part of the Environmental Services Group of the Municipal Group of Companies is currently seeking a full time Delivery Driver to join our team based out of Fredericton, NB. Our Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering and servicing portable toilets that are stationed in parks, construction zones, and at events.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a pump vacuum truck
- Follow route sheet and service all customers
- Operate pressure equipment, service and sanitize portable toilets within route
- Deliver and/ or remove toilets from customer location
- Use safe driving tactics, ensure loads are tied on and secure
- Communicating customer concerns management, strong communication skills
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum Class 5E license required
- Experience operating portable vacuum truck is considered asset
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Able to use proper judgement
- Reliable with a good attendance record
- Able to lift 50lbs minimum
- Must be able to work weekends
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and our business is growing! Ready John Inc offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package after 90 days of employment. Ready John provides access to unique company discounts, training opportunities, and internal promotions.
Completed applications and resumes should be submitted to:
Attn: Emily Turnbull
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Ready John Delivery Driver” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.