We are a large, diversified construction company engaged in major aspects of the heavy civil construction and mining industries within the Atlantic Provinces.
We are currently seeking the qualifications and expertise of a Document Controller based out of our corporate offices located in Bedford Nova Scotia
• Printing requirements for the Estimating and Project teams within Dexter Construction;
• Categorize, photocopy, scan and file documentation;
• Ensuring the archives department is well maintained;
• Assisting with the archiving at the completion of Projects;
• Ensuring documentation is up to date in SharePoint;
• Provide assistance to the Estimating and Project teams with the use of SharePoint;
• Provide Document Control functions to site teams as required;
• Administrative duties.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Experience Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title, Document Controller, to:
Municipal Group of Companies
Human Resources Department
Fax No: (902) 832-6331
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.