Document Controller - The Municipal Group of Companies
The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Bedford Nova Scotia, is a large, diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction, mining, and environmental services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a determined, skilled individual with the expertise of a Document Controller / Data Entry Clerk based out of our corporate office located in Bedford, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Printing needs for the Estimating, Project teams and office staff within Dexter Construction;
- Categorize, photocopy, scan, rename and file documentation;
- Ensuring the archives department is well maintained;
- Assisting with the archiving at the completion of Projects;
- Ensuring documentation is up to date in SharePoint;
- Administrative duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
What we offer:
- Above average competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits and pension plan
- Company provided training and development
- Opportunities for growth in all areas of the company
- Corporate discounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Taylor Blake
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Document Controller” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.