Driver - EFR Environmental
EFR, a division of the Municipal Group of Companies, is a waste company that services Middleton, NS and surrounding areas is currently looking for a Driver to be based out of our Middleton, NS location.
- Drive truck in a safe and efficient manner to designated locations;
- Check in with Dispatcher to determine what time to leave and return;
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment under varying traffic and road conditions;
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with appropriate supervisor to receive delivery instructions;
- Advise Supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs;
- Report any driving infractions and/or suspensions;
- Be aware of surroundings at all times;
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task;
- Protect and promote the interest of this company in all matters and to take actions as required to satisfy such responsibilities;
- Ensure safety of fellow employees;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid commercial driver’s license with clear driver abstract;
- Valid Class 5 with air license in good standing;
- Ability to follow a firm work schedule as directed by supervisor;
- Willingness to work in a team environment;
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner;
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures;
A competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package is offered with this position.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title:
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.