Maintenance Administrator - Dexter Construction
Dexter Construction is a large, diversified Construction Company engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction industry within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the qualifications and expertise of a Maintenance Administrator to cover a 12-month maternity leave based out of Bedford, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieve, organize, and distribute mail to Shop personnel
- Contact vendors for quotes on Shop order requests throughout the day
- Create purchase order requisitions via email and phone as required
- Send daily inventory orders out to vendors & reconcile discrepancies
- Communicate daily parts pick-ups with driver
- Reconcile invoices, register through internal system as required
- Receipt packing slips in a timely manner as deliveries arrive at Shipping & Receiving
- Manage back orders and follow up with vendors as required
- Reconcile Shop Credit Card Statement on a monthly basis
- Manage parts return process
- Ensure all packing slips are scanned into internal network drive.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Utilizes strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Working safely is a condition of employment
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Maintenance Administrator” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.