Maintenance Shop Foreman – REgroup
Maintenance Shop Foreman – Container Yard
Based in Goodwood, Nova Scotia, we are currently seeking the skills and qualifications of a Maintenance Shop Foreman – Container Yard for the day shift.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Supervises shop employees to obtain top quality workmanship and efficiency in a repair and service shop environment:
• Plans and assigns work,
• Enforces policies and procedures and recommends improvements in repair and service methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
• Supervises maintenance work in accordance with established guidelines.
• Ability to do report and budget forecast.
• Perform quality inspections to insure product is ready for delivery.
• Maintain a clean, productive and efficient work area including ensuring work area is in compliance with all relevant Federal, Provincial and local guidelines and requirements
• Responsible that all equipment leaving the yard is inspected and accurately reflects the required equipment on the work order.
• Responsible for all aspects of Safety in the yard.
• Works very closely with the Toilet division
• Minimum 3 years of Supervisory experience – Bins and Containers
• Hands on experience with fast-paced environment
• Must be experienced with computer logistics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Certified Welder a plus
How to Apply:
Applicant review will begin immediately. Qualified individuals for this position should send their resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.