Manager of Training Systems and Delivery - Municipal Group of Companies
The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Bedford Nova Scotia, is a large, diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction, mining, and environmental services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the expertise of a Manager of Training Systems and Delivery to join our team from our office based in Bedford, NS.
The successful candidate will manage the team overseeing the various solutions and technologies that enable Training and Development activities and service offerings. Training systems include LMS management, reporting, and system maintenance. The Manager will work creatively with the team to find solutions and streamline processes. Training delivery activities include supporting classroom training and participant support. Other duties will include interfacing with the other corporate managers and personnel and supporting other training department initiatives and programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the Training Systems and Delivery team
- Prioritize tasks
- Manage projects and daily work
- Develop team members
- Facilitate the review and implementation of training requirements with various stakeholders.
- Learning Management System configuration and maintenance.
- Training administration activities, including classroom training delivery support, participant registration, online course troubleshooting, and general department inquiries.
- Develop and maintain various reports used to track training compliance, monitor training activities, and verify data.
- Participate in and support other training department projects, initiatives, and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills to support course delivery over various mediums.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate to advanced data preparation and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Adaptable to changing environments and priorities.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders.
- Good organizational skills to support systems and delivery management.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Former knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 components: Power Automate, Power Query, Power BI, PowerApps, SharePoint.
- SQL or other scripting/programming experience.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Taylor Blake
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Training Systems and Delivery” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.