Office Administrator - Eastern Traffic Services
Eastern Traffic Services, part of The Municipal Group of Companies, is a large, diversified Construction Company engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction industry within the Atlantic Provinces. Eastern Traffic is currently seeking a well-rounded, team oriented and motivated Office Administrator to support our operations.
In this role, you will act as a coordinator between ETS and its employees and the various corporate services departments within the organization. The successful candidate will wear several hats and be responsible to use company systems and procedures to efficiently manage a wide array of daily tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process timesheets in advance of submittal to payroll
- Process external billing sheets
- Coordinate and manage Purchase Orders for ETS
- Process and coordinate subcontractor invoicing
- Coordinating injuries, claims and reporting with WCB/Health and Wellness
- Manage employee reporting information
- Coordinate employee recruitment and new hire process
- Coordinate employee training
- Manage database and directories for ETS
- Manage equipment GPS and equipment lists
- Manage the use of employee’s company assets
- Manage eCompliance system
- Participate in leading change initiatives
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally, and in writing, with all employees, management, and outside contacts.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Utilizes strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
How to Apply:
Eastern Traffic offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, advancement and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all interested candidates to submit detailed resume:
Via email to:
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.