Production Assistant - McLeod Signs
McLeod Signs, now part of the Municipal Group of Companies is a growing 3M certified fabricator specializing in regulatory and construction signage, custom signage and vehicle graphics for Atlantic Canada and beyond. We are currently recruiting for a Production Assistant to assist the Operations Manager with the daily production and operations of the sign business while meeting due dates and achieving the high-quality standards we have become known for.
We are seeking someone who has a strong work ethic, is highly organized and able to effectively manage a busy production schedule. You will work with the rest of the team to ensure our customers’ deadlines are met and we are producing high quality products for our large customer base.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing custom signage as per our customer’s specifications using industry standard software
- Install signage and equipment for customers when required.
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing orders from the warehouse
- Work with transportation companies for the receiving of orders
- Ensure our production facility is configured for optimal production efficiency and our equipment is properly maintained
- Enter job information into our production management system, manage all job dockets to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Any other duties as asisgned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- No experience required. We are happy to train and educate the right person for the role.
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures;
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that projects are completed properly;
- Working safely and professionally is a condition of employment.
If the picture painted above describes you, then we would love to have a conversation about how you might be able to help McLeod Signs continue our journey of success.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Lyndsay MacDonald
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Production Assistant” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.