Receipting Clerk - Environmental Services Group
The Environmental Services Group, part of The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Lower Sackville, NS is an environmental waste company that services the province of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. We are currently looking for a Receipting Clerk to join our operations based out of our Lower Sackville, NS office.
The ideal candidate will be organized, have a strong team spirit and be comfortable with high volume, routine work that requires attention to detail and a commitment to deadlines. You will form an integral part of a newly created central service center reporting to the regional controller for Nova Scotia. You must be able to prioritize, coordinate, and organize business tasks. You will have a positive, professional approach in planning, scheduling, communicating, and organizing the activities of your position. The day to day role is as follows but is not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cash receipting – bank deposits, Cheques, credit cards
- Payment runs – pre-authorized debits
- Daily and monthly invoicing
- Accounts receivable clean up
- Interacting with collections and sales administration to resolve account issues.
- Bank deposits
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Finance related degree/diploma or commensurate work experience in similar role
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel would be an asset
- Ability to manage several tasks at one time in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Driver’s license is required.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Sarah Montgomery
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference "Receipting Clerk" in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.