Small Equipment Operator - Halifax C&D
Halifax C&D Recycling part of The Municipal Group of Companies is currently seeking a bright, individual for the permanent, full-time position as a skilled Small Equipment Operator to join our operations based out of Goodwood, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks involving operation of small equipment
- Clean tools, equipment, materials and work areas
- Operate small gear including skid steers, forklifts, small loaders and brooms
- Be aware of surroundings at all times
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
- Class 5 valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks requiring the use of independent judgment and action
- Able to perform repetitive duties
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume to:
via email to: email@example.com
Please reference “Halifax C&D Small Equipment Operator” in the subject line
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.