Snow Plow Operators - Dexter Construction
We are currently seeking to fill Snowplow operator positions based out of our Lower Sackville, NS location for the 2019/2020 season. All snow clearing operations will be servicing the Halifax Regional Municipality.
• Removal of snow and ice by using snow removal and/or sanding equipment
• Completion of pre-trip and post trip inspections
• Safely operate snow plowing trucks and equipment
• Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum class 3 with air brake endorsement
• Previous snow plowing experience is preferred
• Willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Clean drivers abstract
• Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
• Working safely is a condition of employment.
Dexter Construction offers competitive pay and guaranteed minimum hours. Accommodations can be provided for the season if required.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.