Snow Plow Operators - Dexter Construction
Dexter Construction Company is a large, diversified Construction Company engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction industry within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking to fill Snowplow operator positions based out of our Lower Sackville, NS location for the 2020/2021 season. All snow clearing operations will be servicing the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Removal of snow and ice by using snow removal and/or sanding equipment
- Completion of pre-trip and post trip inspections
- Safely operate snow plowing trucks and equipment
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Class 1/Class 3 Driver’s License is required
- Previous snow plowing experience is preferred
- Willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
Dexter Construction offers competitive pay and guaranteed minimum hours. Accommodations can be provided for the season if required.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, Drivers Abstract and a Copy of your License via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.