Sorters/Recyclers - REgroup
REgroup, a division of The Municipal Group of Companies, is an Environmental Services company that services the HRM. For over 20 years, the REgroup has been providing integrated waste collection, management, and recycling services. We are currently looking for Sorters/Recyclers to join our team based out of our Halifax, NS location. The hours of operation of this position are 3:15pm-11:15pm Monday – Friday.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas according to type
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping
- Report system problems immediately to management
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment while complying with company safety policies
- Other duties as required.
Requirements for this Position:
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Steel toed safety boots
- Reliable transportation required (on a bus route)
- Ability to perform physical requirements including standing, sitting, bending etc.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “REgroup Sorters” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.