Tire Yard Labourer - Halifax C&D Recycling
Halifax C&D Recycling part of The Municipal Group of Companies is currently seeking a bright, individual for the permanent, full-time position as a skilled Tire Yard Labourer to join our operations based out of Goodwood, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labour
- • Sort and move Tires to correct conveyor lines
- • Clean tools, equipment, materials and work areas
- • Be aware of surroundings at all times
- • Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- • Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
- • Class 5 valid Driver’s License
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks requiring the use of independent judgment and action
- • Able to perform repetitive duties
- • Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- • Comply with all safety policies and procedures
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Taylor Blake
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Tire Yard Labourer” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.