Traffic Control Field Manager - Eastern Traffic Services
Eastern Traffic, part of The Municipal Group of Companies, is a large, diversified Construction Company engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction industry within the Atlantic Provinces. Eastern Traffic is currently seeking a Traffic Control Field Manager to support our operations in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Traffic Control Field Manager will promote and manage safe, compliant, and efficient field operations and work sites. As a consummate professional and team player, the successful applicant will engage with all stakeholders to reinforce positive attitudes and promote a happy and productive work life for ETS employees.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage traffic control personnel and resources, including mentors/trainers
- Promote and regulate safety and compliance in the field
- Work with stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve any field issues or concerns
- Liaison with Safety and Health and Wellness Departments to promote a positive work environment
- Enforce company policies and initiatives within the workplace
- Manage the requirements and concerns of ETS personnel
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Must be well versed in traffic control safety and construction site protocols, rules, and code of conduct
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Able to pro-actively problem solve, prioritize and to redefine priorities when necessary
- Display strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to staff privacy
- Time management skills
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Travel across New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island will be required
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Please reference “Traffic Control Field Manager” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.