Training Systems Specialist - Municipal Group of Companies
The Municipal Group of Companies, based in Bedford Nova Scotia, is a large, diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction, mining, and environmental services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the expertise of a Training Systems Specialist to join our team from our head office based in Bedford, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support various solutions and technologies that enable Training and Development activities and service offerings
- Working with various systems such as LMS management, reporting, and maintenance, as well as Microsoft SharePoint and Excel
- Work creatively to find solutions and streamline processes
- Training administration activities such as supporting classroom training and participant support
- Training content development
- Support other training department initiatives and programs
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with Learning Management Systems & SCORM Technology is considered an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 components such as Power Automate, Power Query, Power BI, PowerApps, and SharePoint is considered an asset
- Intermediate to advance level skills in Microsoft suites such as Excel,
- Intermediate skills in data preparation and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organizational skills to support content delivery in multiple locations
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Training Systems Specialist” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.