Truck Driver Class 5 with Air Brakes - Royal Flush
A division of Royal Environmental Inc., Royal Flush is the largest portable toilet company in Nova Scotia, specializing in rentals for special events, construction sites and residential use. We also provide products such as washroom trailers and hand sanitizers. We are currently seeking a full time Truck Driver Class 5 with Air Brakes to join our team out of Halifax, NS.
The Truck Driver is responsible for the safe and legal driving of Royal Flush vehicles and performing the delivery, scheduled services, and pick-up equipment in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving responsibilities on all routes, by providing effective and timely delivery and pick-up of equipment in accordance with company policy and customer requirements.
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and servicing as required, at both company and client locations.
- Process all daily incoming work orders and rush orders from dispatch
- Ensure that all driver paperwork is submitted accurately, legibly and on-time each day.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle
- Communicate regularly with your dispatcher to notify of any potential issues, including to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or dispatcher
- Working at yard – assist in repairs or cleaning of equipment to ready for next use
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Class 5 License (with air brake endorsement).
- At least two years of driving experience in a service industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have customer-focused attitude.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully handle competing demands.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to handle a physically demanding job with heavy lifting (up to 50lbs).
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with a signing bonus upon completion of probationary period. Royal Flush also provides opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Royal Flush Truck Driver” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.