Warehouse Cleaner - Lead Hand
Dexter Construction is a large, diversified Construction Company engaged in all major aspects of the heavy civil construction industry within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking the qualifications and expertise of a Warehouse Cleaner Lead Hand. This position does require travel between Halifax, and New Brunswick.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop areas within the group
- Maintain cleanliness in general shop, entrance, glass, doors, and common areas
- Manual handling of heavy equipment as well as cleaning the shop daily
- Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality detailing
- Responsible for hauling a trailer between locations
- Operate necessary equipment such as lift equipment (scissor lifts and zoom booms)
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders up to heights of approximately 60 feet.
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Strong mechanical aptitude is beneficial
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Minimum of Class 5 driver’s license
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks requiring the use of independent judgment and action
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Working safely is a condition of employment
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attn: Taylor Blake
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Warehouse Cleaner Lead Hand” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.