Warehouse Worker - MBW Courier
MBW Courier Inc, Part of the Municipal Group of Companies has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing unmatched quality service to our customers and employing quality employees. Our services include Courier Services, Light LTL, and Third-Party Logistics to the province of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland. We are currently looking for Night Warehouse Workers to join our team based out of Truro, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Off load inbound freight by hand.
- Sort product into racks and bins by route and stop.
- Scan freight to verify receipt of goods.
- Complete receiving documents as needed, recording any damage, shorts or overages.
- Clean out trailers to prepare for loading.
- Scan and hand load freight into trailers, verifying route and in order of stop.
- Stack and secure freight to prevent damage.
- Segregate returned and damage freight in returns areas.
- Adhere to all safety procedures to avoid injury.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Self-Starter with ability to make smart decisions
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive and Enthusiastic Teamwork attitude
- Commitment to Safety
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Courier considered an asset.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Via Email: email@example.com
Please reference “Warehouse Worker” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.