Yard Labourer - REgroup
REgroup, a division of The Municipal Group of Companies, is one of the area’s largest Environmental Services providers. For over 20 years, REgroup has been serving HRM and surrounding areas with integrated waste collection, management, and recycling services. We are currently seeking a Yard Labourer to be a part of our team, based out of Goodwood, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain yard in order and clean
- Prepare order by tagging them, so delivery people will know which items to take and where they are going
- Helping or replacing employees to clean totes when needed
- Performing minor repairs on totes or other equipment
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Forklift and/or skid steer certification is considered an asset
- Mechanical experience is considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks requiring the use of independent judgement and action
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume to:
Attn: Chelsey Haley
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Yard Labourer” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.